Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

junefone - all messages by user

5/13/2010 4:43:43 AM
Pet Peeve I am very new to this site, but, having experienced a certain type of "critique" on other sites, I would not dream of putting anyone in the same position, I am honest, but if a comment is not a fair one then it is not a valid one and should be ignored, nit-picking through a piece of work that a person has put a lot of themselves into is cruel, so I always take time to look beyond simple spelling mistakes, mistakes I can sometimes make myself, and consider the work, and the writer on the basis of their potential.
5/30/2010 7:14:40 PM
many thanks this is the first time to the forum for me, generally I dont have much to say, but I must tell all the people on this site how great I think it is, I have enjoyed writing poetry since my school days, ( a long time ) and this is the only place where my little efforts have gained any praise, and I want to say thank you to everyone who has written comments on my poetry, and I had a lovely suprise tonight as one of my poems was featured, it meant more to me as it is my birthday tomorrow (31st may) I am 52, the only thing that would make it better would be if my mother was here to see it, oh well, we can't have everything can we?. THANK YOU AGAIN, EVERYONE! June
pages: 1