Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Happy to Have Found This Site

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
2/25/2012 12:46:23 PM

Gail DeBole
I live in the United States and have been writing poetry on and off since I was 6 years old. I have never actually sold my poetry, but was published in a couple of school (high school and college) literary magazines. I think that this site is a wonderful idea and am excited to be able to read the works of poets from all around the world, and also share my work, as well.
permalink • reply with quote
2/25/2012 10:58:47 PM

Jane Richer
Hi Gail I am Jane and fairly new here also. This is a great site, filled with all manner of poetic souls like yourself who love to read and comment on others. Above all have fun, enter a few contest, they are a hoot and a way to get others to read your works and besides winning can't hurt either! Love Jane
4/22/2019 7:58:20 AM

Bailey Shaw
Certainly a well organized site out there based on poetry because not many sites are related to poetry are well organized.

--
website design company dubai
4/23/2019 2:05:08 AM

ALKAS POETRY
I participate in other sites in Brasil, some are organized
such as RECANTO DAS LETRAS, other not so much... but when i found POETRYSOUP , i recognized the organization... i see that it is well organized, really...I am happy to be here, i hope i can have many friends, read and write poems (i have thousands)... Thanks.
edited by ALKAS on 4/23/2019
edited by ALKAS on 4/23/2019

Forum Home » Introductions » Happy to Have Found This Site