Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » My Book(s) » The Curtain Raiser

Are you a published poet? If so, tell us about your book.
3/23/2021 7:35:38 AM

Adeboye Oluwajuyitan
I have published my first book - 'The Curtain Raiser by Adeboye Oluwajuyitan'. You can find it on Amazon. Please check it out, thanks!

The poetry within is divided into five sections and relates with different aspects of the author's life. In this book, the author, who is a polyglot, writes poems in three different languages. The majority of the poems are in English; however, he devotes a poem apiece to Russian and to Yoruba. The first section is about things close to the author's heart including his mother, his country, Marcus Rashford, his favorite color, and more. Next, he writes about Racism and other things which he finds disrespectful. The third section is about realities, while in the fourth and fifth section, the author pens down poems revolving around a love story and a new dawn, respectively. The Curtain Raiser is a prelude to the author's upcoming book, 'The Miracle Mind and a World beneath what we See'; a memoir which captures the author's composition in greater detail and scrutiny.
permalink • reply with quote
8/17/2021 12:42:55 AM

Eduardo Richardson
This is great news. I congratulate you on your debut. I also want to learn how to write poetic texts beautifully and deeply. I most often write prose or academic writing in subjects I study at university. The company EduBirdie helps me a lot in this, which provides very qualified assistance to students.
edited by Eduardo Richardson on 8/27/2021
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » My Book(s) » The Curtain Raiser