Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » My Book(s) » Footsteps of my soul

Are you a published poet? If so, tell us about your book.
1/11/2021 5:49:26 AM

Josefina Costales
Just published my first book above on Amazon.com. It’s available in print and ebook. Hope you check it out - maybe purchase?

You can search for it under my name.

Thanks
permalink • reply with quote
3/23/2021 12:36:08 PM

Eduardo Richardson
Thank you for your creativity and your book. I am also now writing my own book, which will most likely be a postmodern novel with elements of philosophy. While my creative process is paused due to the fact that I write a lot of essays. I am assisted in this by the Edubirdie company, which provides professional academic assistance. This allows you to free up some time for creativity.
edited by Eduardo Richardson on 3/29/2021
4/14/2021 1:39:51 AM

annieshockley
Eduardo Richardson wrote:
Thank you for your creativity and your book. I am also now writing my own book, which will most likely be a postmodern novel with elements of philosophy. While my creative process is paused due to the fact that I write a lot of essays. I am assisted in this by the Edubirdie company, which provides professional academic assistance. This allows you to free up some time for creativity.
4/14/2021 3:08:09 AM

daimyweiland
annieshockley wrote:
4/14/2021 4:26:27 AM

soleilhaver
annieshockley wrote:
4/16/2021 12:31:26 AM

Kaveesha Ruwindi
I published my own book too, but later i took it down. Well done with your success!
6/30/2021 9:06:37 PM

Josefina Costales
Hi Johnny. I don’t know or understand the Edu Birdie too. I haven’t any idea of the services they offer. I have not read their comments on my post. Where is it written.

Have you visited Amazon yet? If you have Kindle, you can download the Ebook for free I think. (The images there are in color)

Forum Home » My Book(s) » Footsteps of my soul