Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello all poets...

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
10/31/2011 6:39:46 PM

Clarence Billheimer
My name is Clarence--my "pen name" is "Ready Writer." I chose this name because of how "ready" God helps me be when someone suggests an idea or I need one for a particular reason. Rarely do I wait long for the words, and then when I start writing, it almost feels like my pen is working by itself. I wrote a little bit when I was younger, but the talent "lay dormant" for a long time until I moved to Columbus, OH. I wrote one for my pastor and he said, "This man has a wonderful talent from God if he will just give it to Him," and I went home and all I said was, "Okay, God." In just 23 short years, He has given me about 800 of them. MOST are inspirational--about my faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior. Many are words to other music. Some have music of my own. Others lend to musical composing if someone would just "take off" on them! I'm trying to post some of my favorites here from time to time. I really appreciate all the honoring comments. The glory goes to God! Without Him and His help, I could NOT do this with the quality and feeling it has.
edited by clarence43232 on 10/31/2011
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello all poets...