You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Outside the Bowl » Searching for that long lost poem

Post information about other useful poetry related websites and contests. Also report poetry scams.
10/21/2011 7:10:28 PM

Owen J Thomas
Has anyone heard of a poem called Mid Atlantic Blues? I read it a couple of years ago in a small book of poetry I found on a shelf in a local bar. Next time I went in the book had been taken by someone else and I've not been able to find the poem since. I wish I could remember the poet's name, I have a feeling it was John something but as I said it was a couple of years ago. I've tried searchinng for it online but have had no luck yet. Sorry to be so vague with the amount of information I actually have but I thought if anyone might be able to help me find a copy of it it would be the wonderful poetry loving folks here on the Soup.
Thanks everyone,
Simon.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Outside the Bowl » Searching for that long lost poem