Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Be Gentle » CONFESS

Post here if you're new to receiving a critique and you want "gentle" feedback on your poem. Constructive criticism only. PLEASE Only Post One Poem a Day!!!
11/11/2018 5:37:11 AM

PHIONAH RENITAH
CONFESS CONFESSONCE you made a move i wasn't scared of for i expected you to come running and chasingthat's what men do around mefor I know I am a beauty ONCE I knew you will come to passthat the chasing will make you weary and like any other who has come by, you will let it goThen you will go for other waters perhaps deeper than thesefor every man at sometime gives upAND it came to pass that I was weary of your asking,knowing that if I didn't give you a chance you wouldn't give me spaceday after day I saw your golden eyesheard your piano voice and I took in a deep breath that day I said yesfor I knew men gave up after a few tastesBUT it came to pass that you never ran awaythat each day you loved me more than I asked fortrapped me in your warm hands and whispered sweet wordsmaking promises yet you lived by themI was pampered by your grace,secretly always waiting for your touchin the crystal moonlight behind your house that where I fell in love with you my love Norlan
permalink • reply with quote
12/1/2018 1:55:24 AM

Jack Webster
very good lyric poem
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Be Gentle » CONFESS