Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » new here want to rub off on others

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.

if you could would you?

8/27/2011 8:06:53 PM

rebecca ladue
hey dad im so glad your on here now..we can chat whenever we want..i hope you can find your way around here ok..you'll get the hang of it after awhile..so now we can catch up on so much more...i love you
permalink • reply with quote
8/27/2011 8:20:09 PM

rebecca ladue
hey dad go to new here wants to rub of on othersan then on next page scroll down to bottom of page under my last post msg an click on quick reply an send your msg
edited by becca131313 on 8/27/2011
8/27/2011 9:22:16 PM

tom ladue
becca131313 wrote:
hey there, ive been writing my whole life,,ive had a rough one at that, ive always been leary of putting my stuff out there in the world, afraid of someone stealing my thoughts,,ive posted one poem an one quote,,i want to see how it goes on here first then i will let it all hang out,,its much needed,,i belive that all my lifes experiences anthought an opinions an so on an so forth would, an could be very helpful to some people,,ive written about just about everything an then some..writing for me is the only way i can express myself freely an without being judged, dont get me wrong in person i tell it like it is..but when i write its like im not even here on earth, i loose myself...an with my life it plenty of gas to fuel the fire..when i get some time i'd like to start writing some articles for yal to feed off of..i'd also like to post my current mission statement, im going thru alot of new positive changes in my life right now an i belive my story could help many...thats what im looking to do.. it would give me great pleasure,satisfaction, an justice in my life right now,,specially what ive been through that makes my writing as powerful as it is..im very open minded an can put myself in just about anyones shoes to see things from their point of veiw,,i know im going on an on but i hope i can shed a little interest an light on yal, i hope they let this go thru so yal can get to know me like i want to know yal,,til then on that note, you all take care keep up the great work,,,peace out till next time
edited by becca131313 on 8/27/2011
8/27/2011 9:23:52 PM

tom ladue
love you becca dad
8/27/2011 9:48:42 PM

rebecca ladue
i see you found me..awesome..ive been trying to put more poetry on but most of my stuff is in storage so remembering all that stuff is difficult so ive just been writing more new ones
8/28/2011 5:37:30 PM

rebecca ladue
well doesnt that just suck dad i guess you gotta get that computer running so we can communicate...cuz ive got so much to say ...its beenpouring out of me all day....

Forum Home » Introductions » new here want to rub off on others