You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello everyone. I am new to Poetry soup.

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
6/22/2011 1:02:11 PM

Treasa Jarvis
I am glad to be a part of this creative community. Thank you for welcoming me in. I enjoy both reading your creative writings and challenging myself to write more. Stress relief and inspiration is my motivation. I pray that something I may say might inspire or uplift someone else along their path. God Bless
permalink • reply with quote
6/22/2011 6:59:57 PM

Dan Maclellan
Hello, my name is Dan (WriterUnchained). I am also very excited to be part of this incredible community of talent and emotion. I am looking forward to a long run with Poetry Soup. Thank you for all your kind words and amazing talent pool of poets.
7/7/2011 1:01:27 PM

Juanita Warden
"I pray that something I may say might inspire or uplift someone else along their path". Love this line and feel the same way...Welcome.

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello everyone. I am new to Poetry soup.