You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
6/25/2011 7:13:14 AM

sumbal qureshi
being in a relationship holds so many hurts every single day unfolds what you have never thought love hurts truely...
permalink • reply with quote
6/19/2012 8:11:10 AM

Diane Forth-Eglon
I understand perfectly that love hurts - both my father and my husband have Alzheimer's disease: dad in the early stage and my husband in the final stage in a nursing home. But do you know, in a way, its lovely that love does hurt, it shows the intensity of your love because it hurts - I know it sounds barmy, but I'm happy to be grieving for those two marvellous men.
edited by smilingpoet47 on 6/19/2012
permalink • reply with quote