You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
4/25/2011 2:02:20 PM

tiffany fellows
hi im new to this website.ive been writing for many years, but ever since i had my daughter (10 months ago) ive had a writers block.im hoping reading some of your poems and talking bout different style i can start again.
permalink • reply with quote
4/26/2011 11:01:33 AM

cory long
hey I flt the same way when I started using this site and have found many new ideas and new friends that I have found to be very helpful.. Good luck to you with your upcoming writing endeavors I look forward to reading them.. cory
5/9/2011 3:52:21 PM

5/9/2011 10:02:12 PM

Sarah Hall
i go through periods. sometimes just not inspired. depends on what is going on with my life and what i am experiencing. i just started a new relationship with a friend of mine who is also a poet and he has inspired me a great deal but im stuck on writing about love and i feel like im digging it in the ground. sometimes my poems are short and i cant seem to lengthen them but thats my style. sarah
5/25/2011 6:49:39 AM

davidson pierre
hi everybody im new either to this website for me im writting in french cause my english its king poor so i do my best in i think this website can be very helpful in what know im began my twoo firts poem in english thats my talent