Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Writing Poetry » How do I outburst my memory?

Ways to improve your poetry. Post your techniques, tips, and creative ideas how to write better.
6/13/2017 4:02:55 AM

Matilda Divx
Often I tried to bring back to my memory the event which stuck abstruse, trying its ways to set off.I used to leave a sign of my conceived thoughts in various forms like objects,numbers,occurrence and also few mysterious things.Poem which scribbled can also includes much of my intransitive ideas which can only be imagined rather its possibility to befall.I feel enraptured at times when I am transforming my imagination into poem of which the probabilities are thin to happen rather awe to just think of as fictitious.Much of my poem should also imparts why don`t the things can be?I also handle Personification max.Though I begun venting up state of multifarious sense bit lapsed of its time of genesis,I found out that my Creativity are getting engraved.I strive to expel not only the bestowed attributes of my captions but also my hidden options "Why things can`t be in this way"? Up to me the voice of Myth is louder than Logical!!!

--
Matilda
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Writing Poetry » How do I outburst my memory?