Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » New to Poetry and Poetry Soup

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
1/31/2017 5:37:09 PM

B. Joseph Fitzsimons
Hi all,

I have been dabbling in poetry for a couple years now and have never really done anything with anything I wrote or think much of what I have written, really. I am just posting here to get some feedback on some of my poems; there is one in particular at I am actually proud of, called the "Mask of Alabaster" which is about a night terror and a hallucination, which I made a story about in the poem.

I am also curious if anone else has any poetry they would like to share that involves similar experiences, or even paranormal/metaphysical experiences as I love reading poems about such topics. If so, please share with me; I would be very glad and grateful for the chance to read it.
permalink • reply with quote
3/21/2017 10:02:33 PM

Doug Vinson
Hey Brendan, welcome.
7/2/2017 1:36:37 PM

Angga Kusumadinata
About Me

Rd. Angga Kusumadinata is Indonesian Young Poet. Now he will publish his book which is 'NEKROPOLIS' and will launch soon. He also as a volunteer on English Teacher in Primary School 2 Sukaresik. He was very active as FAM Indonesia (Forum Aktif Menulis) member and also as Aktivis Perpustakaan he wishes could much more to motivate children in writes and reads. He lives with his father only, because of his mom died in the last six years ago.
edited by Anggak1 on 7/2/2017

Forum Home » Introductions » New to Poetry and Poetry Soup