You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Be Gentle » Blades dance.

Post here if you're new to receiving a critique and you want "gentle" feedback on your poem. Constructive criticism only. PLEASE Only Post One Poem a Day!!!
3/21/2011 4:11:23 PM

Lucas Williams
A maiden glimmering in an aura of justified bereavement. Shadows lurking amidst the epitome of existence, a crystalline signet. Is this a search for dreams or death? This eternally overt void leaves traces, a scar left unseen. Blades dance in a plethora of pain that envelops cognizance as sanity applauds
permalink • reply with quote
3/22/2011 2:41:59 PM

Manouchka doreus
i love your venacular... simply wonderful
3/25/2011 2:08:41 AM

Lucas Williams
Thanks alot! i feel i need it to justify the message and just love using it
3/25/2011 7:40:03 AM

Manouchka doreus
be careful when your using it though... in this piece it added just the right amount of mystique to the message but in other pieces that have a less fairytale sort of approach it could overcrowd the message, i'm going to check ou the rest of your poems... maybe you could give me a little feedback on mine?

Forum Home » Be Gentle » Blades dance.