Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » quick intro a few month late

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
8/11/2016 9:38:42 PM

G. Jay
Hello, I'm one of those spec of dust in this almost eternal universe. glad i was able find somewhere were i could open my window and share a few melodies I've learned so far on this interesting ride. few things about myself: I struggle in English. when writing/working on poetry I will usually have about 50 or so tabs opened in my browser. I do not want to sound redundant but sadly there are only so many ways I can say, "thank you" to people who have read and like my works, and also, when I'm reading other peoples works instead of replying with, "This poem is utterly amazing. I'm truly envious of this piece of work." I try to sum it up with a different describing word such as: "awesome, swell, and amazing." thank you everyone who have shared your words (poems) with me.
edited by workcomplete on 8/11/2016
permalink • reply with quote
8/12/2016 7:52:25 PM

Mary Putnam
hi I am the "New Kid on the Block" I am happily married to my lifetime love who is a awesome photographer , hes a retired Vietnam army vet who puts his PTSD under control with his beautiful nature photography, I hope to be as good one day. for now, I write thoughts and poetry, never finished high school, but I don't have any regrets. we live in a small mountain town in Idyllwild Calif. love it there, quiet, friendly, peaceful. hubby and I have 11 grandkids between us....and they are fun, our fun is in our jeep 4x4 hitting trails up here for photo shoots and road trips....Nope, we aren't the typical stay at home type.

--
mary Putnam
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » quick intro a few month late