You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hey everyone... New kid in class... lol

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
3/17/2011 8:11:15 PM

Manouchka doreus
well, i'm new here, just extending a broad hell-ooo. ummm i'm fifteen, love to write, love to read even more... have two blogs, one of which is strictly poetry (sandiedoreus.blogspot.com)
and that's about it for now...
permalink • reply with quote
3/17/2011 8:54:16 PM

Chris D. Aechtner
Heya, welcome to PoetrySoup! Hope you are having a good time here. Uhmmmm, the forums are pretty dead here, if you haven't noticed already haha!
3/21/2011 9:32:13 PM

Lucas Williams
yeah that guys right ive been waiting for a critque for a while now and as of far youve been the only prevailing commentor. then again im more if a newb here than you i only just started yesterday.
3/22/2011 2:36:29 PM

Manouchka doreus
yea... nice to meet you Lucas... welcome... lol and as for being prevailing commentator, i think not... if you read other peoples poems and comment they will return the favor
3/23/2011 6:17:11 PM

RAQUEL p
Hey welcome to the soup lol
3/24/2011 6:12:57 AM

Manouchka doreus
thanks...

Forum Home » Introductions » Hey everyone... New kid in class... lol