Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Publishers » Seeking military poetry

Know of any good publishers? Tell us about them here.
4/16/2016 4:36:38 PM

Kristie Raburn
I am working on creating a book of a collection of military poetry. If you want one (or more) of your poems added to my book, you will get full credit for your work, you maintain all rights and you can sell or purchase as many copies of the collection as you desire. As a veteran, I have a fondness for military poetry, stories, etc and I want to publish a book for veterans. If you are interested in submitting work or working with me on this project, contact me here or at KristieRaburn@aol.com or on FaceBook under Kristie Raburn.

--
Kristie A Raburn
permalink • reply with quote
4/19/2018 10:06:59 PM

JW Nugent
I am working on a book of about 91 (unless I add a poem or two- still under consideration) pages of War poetry. I started this writing in 1967 before going to Vietnam. The poems cover my first tour, returning home, a second tour, coming home, add the aftermath of surviving a war. Some of the better poem are actually those involved with my first time home and the final return.

I am now adding them onto Poetry Soup under JW Nugent. Adding them in reverse order so that some sense can be made from the sequencing.

You can get me at (281)451-7899. Also on Linkedin and Facebook.
4/20/2018 3:36:42 PM

jack cooper
KristieRaburn wrote:
I am working on creating a book of a collection of military poetry. If you want one (or more) of your poems added to my book, you will get full credit for your work, you maintain all rights and you can sell or purchase as many copies of the collection as you desire. As a veteran, I have a fondness for military poetry, stories, etc and I want to publish a book for veterans. If you are interested in submitting work or working with me on this project, contact me here or at KristieRaburn@aol.com or on FaceBook under Kristie Raburn.
4/20/2018 3:58:59 PM

jack cooper
I will post it on this site so it will be easy for you to access it for viewing but if you send me an email I will send you a copy of it with my permission to list it in your book of like poems.
4/20/2018 4:38:07 PM

jack cooper
jack2 wrote:
KristieRaburn wrote:
4/20/2018 4:54:35 PM

jack cooper
jack2 wrote:
KristieRaburn wrote:
4/20/2018 5:01:26 PM

jack cooper
Okay Kristie I posted my poem on poetry soup title is GATEKEEPERS OF THE LAND OF THE FREE and I will send it to your email. I think your book is a wonderful to let them all know Americas heart is always with them and how much we appreciate all they do and have sacrificed. Love to chat with you sometime about it more. penn name for this site is jack2

Forum Home » Publishers » Seeking military poetry