Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » new member- garvita gour

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
3/15/2016 5:36:19 AM

Garvita Gour
hello guys,
i am garvita gour.. i am a 17yrs old girl who is in 12th std ..i am an arts student and i love to write cuz it gives me happiness and peace..

i was welcomed by some of the members and m overwhelmed by it...thankyou so much ..i would treat poetry soup members as my 3rd family if anybody is willing to connect with me then you can add me up in facebook or instagram ..my privacy settings are strong so it wont be possible for you all to approach me on fb so add me up on instagram ..my id is- garvitagour_ and dm me... i m looking forward for guidance of you all to improve me..

thankyou so much for making me a part of your family.. i am so glad to have found this site..all of you are so kind, amazing and helpful
permalink • reply with quote
3/16/2016 5:36:37 AM

Garvita Gour
thankyou so much michael do let me know if you liked it or not..and if there are any suggestions then feel free to suggest i m looking forward to hear from you
3/17/2016 3:01:32 PM

jim meissner
Greetings everyone, So far I posted 2 of my poems. Enjoyed reading many of those here already. If anyone could I would like to know more about the poetic form column. Not sure where mine fall in at. Thanks.

Forum Home » Introductions » new member- garvita gour