Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Self-Publishing » Consciousness Before Conscience

How do I do it myself?
12/12/2015 3:50:26 PM

Paul Easter
I just published my first of a two part series of poetry books Called Consciousness Before Conscience. You can buy it at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and xlibrisbookstore.com. It is the journey back to balance. Give it a peep poetry family.
permalink • reply with quote
4/16/2016 4:20:38 PM

Kristie Raburn
who are you using as a publisher?

--
Kristie A Raburn
3/9/2018 10:28:28 PM

rahaf dana
This is the new informations for me. i should follow this method. basic informations about the poem included in this article. anyway thanks a lot for sharingt his post.

--
Best Insurance Brokers Software
9/26/2021 12:46:57 AM

Eduardo Richardson
Great news, I sincerely congratulate you on publishing your first of a two-part poetry book. I have just read this post and have already managed to go to amazon and view the first pages. It's really very talented.
12/6/2021 9:11:51 PM

Jen Adams
What a great title! I'll check it out. I also just self-published on Amazon, "Sage Soul and Flowers: Poetry from the Soul". My goal was to publish by the end of the year and I'm happy to complete that goal. Now, I'm having fun marketing it and sharing my work with local store owners. Everyone says, forget the first book and move onto the next. I happen to have enjoyed most of the process and it's clearly about the journey. Money made is a bonus. And yes, I am also compiling poems for my second release too. Check it out if you get a chance. It's beautifully illustrated in color. Cheers
6/1/2023 7:03:41 AM

Nina Friday
Well done 👍

How do you feel now it’s been out a little while.
I love hearing about all these self publishing books.
I just have mine out called Rana Roo Poetry on Amazon and Waterstones and the norm.
I was dreading the process and was pleasantly surprised how well the publishing company answered my queries every step of the way and pretty much did everything for me after I submitted the poems.
Just a couple of challenges which were my error not theirs.
I will make a note of books that I see on here and periodically buy one.

Keep up the great work all and great title by the way.
edited by Nina67 on 6/1/2023

Forum Home » Self-Publishing » Consciousness Before Conscience