Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
2/20/2011 4:17:28 AM

Manoel Neto
Hello dear Poets, I'm Manoel, from Brazil, and I discovered this site some days ago. This weekend I explored it even more to get to know almost all its features and corners. Every single link I click, I find a delicious page to learn something. All the best to all fo you!
permalink • reply with quote
2/22/2011 11:42:20 AM

~*Wandering* Butterfly*~
Hi, I am fairly new to the soup myself, it is very nice to have found a site where you can share your art of poetry, everyone on here comments graciously to the works that are posted....welcome and i hope you enjoy your membership as much as i do.
2/23/2011 2:39:00 PM

shawn gorsick
You definitely picked a Good name. If its yours. I'm a fan. Please read poems by Shawn Gorsick. Start with skg. If And Well and un the beginning are good to.
2/24/2011 5:42:22 PM

DINA SCALIA
im New Here.Always been a creative writter.I have a few poems currently posted and am in the process of writing a book.
3/5/2011 3:32:11 PM

JSLambert Mister ROBOTO
Helllo fellow poets. I just joined this site yesterday and I've already posted several of my poems. This is my first time as a member at a site like this. It's nice to see so many people reading my material and making comments on it. Critiques are also always welcome and appricieated. Reading the poems other members have written has also been a fun and interesting experience and I have already noted a couple as my favorite poets on this site. Poems that bring out strong emotions in their readers are my favorite and are the type of poems I like to write as well as read. Poetry goes from good to great when it's something that comes from raw emotion. Thanks to those who have been so supportive in my first two days as a member.

--
www.jslambert.blogspot.com
www.todayshotoptics.blogspot.com
3/7/2011 6:29:25 PM

Constance La France
Welcome to the soup, I am sure you will find it an amazing journey, your poetry will improve, you will make many poet friends, enter poems galore, enter contests, enjoy the blogs, become part of the family and don't forget to comment on other poets~~