Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » New, Crazy but undeniably lovable.

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
5/6/2015 3:23:07 PM

Rose Yohn
Been here all of two days and iv posted almost 10 poems. i love to write and get feed back but writing poems is not all that i do among writing poetry i also write short story's and have started my first book im only 17 but i hope that my writing will take me far. i also love singing and being outside. my life have not been easy in fact its been quite complicated but it has all made me who i am. To me and what i write especially when it comes to my poems its all about letting go of how i feel and everything i write is personal to me i hope to learn more from being on her and to gain advice from what iv already done so please welcome me with open arms and fingers read for typing advice thanks for letting me be apart of this very amazing site.
a few more things about me i suck a grammar my favorite color is purple and im a huge animal lover. my favorite number is 7 and yes i meant what i said in the name of this post im new crazy but have a way with helping people so in undeniably lovable.
permalink • reply with quote
5/7/2015 12:31:32 PM

Corrina Leblond
Hi there,

Im new on here as well, but when I click on a link to your profile I cant seem to find your writings>
6/22/2015 6:04:55 PM

K.M North
Welcome to PS. Enjoy-K.M

Forum Home » Introductions » New, Crazy but undeniably lovable.