Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » New here, so, Hello

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
3/6/2015 9:51:57 AM

K.M North
Hey I'm new to the site. Currently a published author who has a horrible social side and is currently seeking to talk/share/critique my work as well as others, and to talk about life and such things as well. I hope to hear from you-K.M
permalink • reply with quote
3/10/2015 12:43:39 AM

Riss Ryker
fingers crossed Hi everyone! I'm Riss Ryker. Been looking around the site a little bit and I'm really liking it! It's really loaded with stuff! Looking forward to hearing from new writers and hoping for input on my own writing. I believe that a good writing site has equal amounts give and take.
3/14/2015 2:41:15 PM

Christopher Lampton
Hello everyone out there. I'm new to Poetry Soup. Honored to be here and I hope to meet some great fellow poets. Sending a shout to the world from the great neighborhood of Old Louisville. Thanks
3/16/2015 11:04:05 AM

K.M North
Hey Wassup Rockers? Hope everyone is enjoying the site and posting great stuff. Can't wait to read it
3/18/2015 11:15:27 AM

Ashley Anne Griffey
Riss Ryker wrote:
fingers crossed Hi everyone! I'm Riss Ryker. Been looking around the site a little bit and I'm really liking it! It's really loaded with stuff! Looking forward to hearing from new writers and hoping for input on my own writing. I believe that a good writing site has equal amounts give and take.
3/18/2015 11:15:35 AM

Ashley Anne Griffey
me 2
3/28/2015 4:17:20 PM

Florin Andronic
Hello everyone!

Forum Home » Introductions » New here, so, Hello