Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » My Poetry Must Suck!

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
2/7/2015 6:02:55 PM

Edmund Linton
I thoughtfully review poems that display thoughtful, revised, curious writing. I have posted 5 poems which have received over 250 views - only 2 reviews. My poetry really must suck!
permalink • reply with quote
3/6/2015 10:36:03 AM

K.M North
In my defense, I can't for the life of me figure out how to view someones profile and see their actual poetry. All I see are the posts they've made. A pain in the well, i'm guessing a poet should have a better word for butt. If I can figure out how to view your work I will gladly leave a review.
3/31/2015 9:54:20 AM

Liya Gonzalez
I have had many views on my poetry but not as many reviews, what makes me super happy is seeing the number of views rise because I atleast know that my work is being seen even when there is no review left behind. Keep your head up I just joined PS, and if you are in the same then don't doubt your work.
8/11/2015 5:50:28 PM

George LeBlanc
I really love it, for that is just what I had been thinking. We really do get the cart before the horse when we gauge our poems worth by what others are saying. Sure, it's nice to get feedback, but don't hold your breath...George

--
The words whisper when they are ready to be born.

Forum Home » How do I...? » My Poetry Must Suck!