Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Poetry Everything » Help Fund My Very First Poetry Book!

Discuss your favorite poems, poets, and poetry books - analysis, ideas, hidden meanings, random thoughts, etc.
3/6/2015 10:27:57 AM

K.M North
Hey I read the poem you have on the web page you gave. It's pretty good. A quick question though is why not use one of the free to publish publishers rather than pay to have your book published? I can give you a few places that do it. I currently go through create space, and they've been really great actually. I sell my books to friends/family and when I play shows and such and I've gotten great reviews from people that have bought them {on the quality of the actual book}. If I wasn't broke I'd chip in with some money {us struggling artists are horrible contribution givers}. Just a few thoughts on publishing without paying money. Good luck though-K.M
permalink • reply with quote
4/16/2016 7:09:00 PM

Lenny Gazbowski
I'm past 50 and need help with regards to publishing. One avenue open to me(anyone) is via Kindle which I have been told is done on Amazon(I have an account) and is free. I am a dinosaur with technology but have friends who may be able to help. I would love to have a paperback book of my poetry published, but am financially challenged, as many of us are. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Poetry Everything » Help Fund My Very First Poetry Book!