Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Love and Romance » Finding Kayla Buchannan

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Seeking relationship advice, romantic ideas or just want to express your feeling - Post Here!
1/17/2011 3:31:59 PM

Caden Jones
Hey yall. Its caden Jones. I have an ex named Kayla Buchannan but I dont know if she even remembers me. When we were forced to break up, she gave me her number and street adress but someone "accidentally lost it" while cleaning my room while I was at school (Hi mom if your reading this). Last I knew she lives in West Virginia. If any of you know Kayla or even someone who knows how to get in contact with her please let her know that Caden Jones thinks about her all the time even after all these years and havent dated at all since her. Call me wierd but I still harbor a hope that her and I can be together again someday. Also if possible please send her my Poem entitled "She Was" because its about her. Also please send her my email, which is romeo-44442@myway.com. if anyone knows Ryan Megan Cook, she was a friend of Kayla's so please convey this message to her if you know her.
edited by romeo-4444 on 1/17/2011
edited by romeo-4444 on 1/25/2011
permalink • reply with quote
1/23/2011 2:11:26 AM

Kaci Jo Atteberry
This is seriously one of the sweetest threads I have ever read ... Unfortunatly I cannot help you out, but I do want to wish you the best of luck in finding your love.
2/9/2011 2:04:54 PM

Afolabi Taiwo
I don't know her.
4/16/2011 8:06:36 PM

aneysa churchwell
good luck nd dont ever give up on your search for you true love
12/25/2012 8:29:36 AM

Edward Orozco
True love always finds a way..

--
Edward
8/20/2013 1:59:45 PM

Rachel W
I know this might sound obvious, but have you tried Facebook? There's many Kayla Buchanan's there--not with a double "n" though.
edited by canyouhearme on 8/20/2013

Forum Home » Love and Romance » Finding Kayla Buchannan