You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » what I write about

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
1/8/2011 3:02:05 AM

Bobb Marly
Hello my pen name and online name is Bobb Marly
The things I write about are from and about my life and exsperiences. I also use poetry to pass on the life lessons that I learn. I write from my heart and I don't study poetry because I don't want to make anything up I only want to write what is real. There are some poems that are written as dreams or examples but are always about what has happened in my life. I started writing because I wanted to leave my daughters a part of me to pass on but as children are they are too young to realy appreciate it yet. So in order to full fill my need to be heard I started to post them online and found that I can help others by sharing my experiences. Most of my poems just pop into my head and take no more than 4 minutes to write. If it takes longer than that I abandon it because I don't want to just make it up, I want my writing to be real. There is nothing wrong with fictional writing I enjoy it but I am expressing my life so I keep things true to life. I sincerly hope that you all enjoy what you read and I hope you find a message that helps you as much as it has helped me.
sincerly Bobb Marly

--
Life on Purpose Live it before you lose it! ©2009
permalink • reply with quote
1/8/2011 8:03:39 AM

Caden Jones
hey. my name is Caden Jones and everyone who reads my poetry says love poems are my strogest topic. I can write about anything and I like poems that rhyme more than those that don't. I find that when im upset or angry or any other emotion all i have to do is grab a pen some paper and someplace I can think and write about what im feeling. My friends say that when i do that, my poems tend to be better than the ones I write when im just bored.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » what I write about