Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » »

6/15/2015 11:07:12 PM

Neil Nelson
That you cannot help how you feel, but respect her choice in sofar as she wishes to still be your friend. She obviously likes you to ask to keep your friendship although she does not reciprocate the depth of your feelings for her. If you keep telling her, hoping for a different answer then you are going to make her reconsider her choice my friend, leave the matter be for now and enjoy what time and friendship she gives you, who knows what may become of it in time.
permalink • reply with quote
3/16/2017 8:40:06 AM

Edward Brown
Tell her again how you feel, what you desire & your sad that she does not feel the same, be honest, write a poem or letter, include contact details on the paper, say to her that its hard to be her friends & hard to be around her, listen to her then be distant. Absence makes the heart grow stronger sometimes... if she is the one for you she will come to you.
12/11/2017 9:18:00 AM

Faraz Ajmal
Same story here bro, I was( is ) having a female friend and discovered that I started to love her, I simply tell her, but unfortunately she didn t think that way, it also ruins my friendship, although she told me that she forgiven me but still I m just kinda confused, like if I message her, I don t want her to think that I m picking on her, etc,best advise, if she don t think the same, try your best to convince her, if not than go away thinking that you ve given your best and maintain friendship with her
8/31/2018 7:38:18 PM

Jean Bush
You told her once, she said no thanks. Trying to convince her is akin to stalking, or she may take it that way. Yes, move on. Prenty fish in sea. Old Chinese saying.
edited by Jean Bush on 8/31/2018
11/10/2018 7:57:22 AM

William More
Just forget about her...

--
my works are on https://speedypaper.app/
9/5/2019 4:18:23 PM

Jack Webster
You’re wasting your energy on someone that doesn’t want you. She just told you not to distance yourself so she doesn’t feel guilty for turning you down.

Don’t be a dick, but just go do your own thing.
7/14/2020 6:37:07 PM

Jan Pearce
She is just keeping you waiting in the wings until and unless she might find someone better. Forget her and keep exploring.
7/14/2020 9:26:40 PM

Paul Schneiter
Women are like buses. If you miss one, another one will arrive in 10 minutes.

Forum Home » »