You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » I'm having an Issue!

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
5/7/2010 8:06:45 PM

Michael Benkhen
I'm at a loss... Perhaps an intellectual discussion on the importance of privacy is important.

--
The land is littered with the graves of animals I never killed yet somehow mourn.
permalink • reply with quote
5/9/2010 7:35:44 PM

Anthony Amero
Doesn't look like you have been getting anywhere on this topic. At least not here. Any way I can help?
5/17/2010 11:45:39 AM

Jay Loveless
Look into Peta. They can help your area alot, and you can help fight against the murder of these animals. I have issues with these kind of things too =/ my 'rents refused to let me be a vegitarian, and forced me to eat meat, after i came home and saw them cutting it up in the kitchen....its not that they were being cruel, just insensitive to my feelings and choices.
5/19/2010 7:58:35 PM

Michael Benkhen
Huh??? I'm sorry the person who originally started this thread has deleted her problem...so there really isn't anything left to discuss.

--
The land is littered with the graves of animals I never killed yet somehow mourn.
6/4/2010 5:57:38 PM

aneysa churchwell
i was confused 4 a min lol

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » I'm having an Issue!