You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Thank you...

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
7/18/2010 6:17:01 PM

M.I.A .
Hi poets,
My name is Mia. This is my first and probably last time in this forum.. Due to.. many things I guess (past experience that only left me bitterly hurt and broken), I have decided not to read comments that I received here in poetrysoup.
But I will try to become more active by randomly read and comment (never criticized though, I don't believe one can judge other's heart when one hardly knew that heart at all). If I like it and I 'feel' something from it, I will say so. I have a tiring disposition that I embrace as a part of me even though that will limit many things in my life, but I'm too tired to have self-hate at this time in my life. Hhahahaha, already done that a long time ago.
So, with this short introduction, I just want to thank you to those who had viewed my poems and leave comments in it. If you really want me to pay you a 'visit', just leave me a message and I will comply as soon as I'm online again (hopefuly no 'hate' mail please). Thank you and I honored the essence in you... 
Mia
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Thank you...