Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Come at me sideways, and I'll call you out

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
10/19/2013 11:01:15 AM

Just That Archaic Poet
Don't even try me. I will call you out in front of the whole site. So I get up and immediately jump on the Soup like I do every single morning and check my inboxes. To my surprise, I have a one word nasty comment left by one "Dave Collins"; it read "crap". Am I mistaken, or do the rules of the site very explicitly explain that such behavior is not allowed? Rules aside, it takes a small, obviously jealous person to leave such a mean remark, and it's the first I've received since joining the site. How deplorable can a person get? So of course I've decided to call him out on it. Yes, I blocked him, but if anyone else receives such a comment from him, I encourage you to report him. This kind of childish, juvenile behavior should not be tolerated by anyone. I want to keep The Soup free from negative, parasitic people like "Dave Collins" who must bring others down to make himself feel better. People like that are the lowest of the low; poor, pitiable base creatures who resort to ridicule. Don't like my poem? Fine. Tell me why in a polite and constructive way. Tell me how to improve it, but don't just sit there and idly say "crap" on one of my pieces and expect me to take it. And he even went so far as to write some misguided piece called "What are we really trying to say" aimed at me. lol Ok, bro. If you say so. I won't abide blatant name-calling or bullying or trashing other poet's work. Not here. You tangled with the WRONG poet. So if any of you have any unfortunate run-ins with "Dave Collins", report him; we don't need or want that kind of negativity on this site.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Come at me sideways, and I'll call you out