You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Joshua Dolezal

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
6/11/2010 10:44:27 PM

Joshua Michael Dolezal
Hello! I joined this website a few days ago, but completely failed to introduce myself.

My name is Joshua Dolezal. I recently graduated from Randall High School in Amarillo, Texas. I'm going to attend college at WTAMU in the fall. I'm a musician, emphasis on drumming. :P And most of all, I absolutely love writing. Stories, or more often poetry, but either way I enjoy it. I am a big advocate of writing poems that have good rhythm and don't necessarily have consistent rhyme schemes, and one day I hope to write novels that people all over the world have a chance to read.

Hopefully you enjoy the things I post for you to read. Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Joshie D.
permalink • reply with quote
6/12/2010 1:54:27 AM

DE R
Hi Josh! I hope you will have a lot of fun here at Poetry Soup! May you have a lot of inspiration!
edited by sakura_blossom on 6/12/2010
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Joshua Dolezal