Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » I JUST NEED ADVICE:( I FEEL LIKE A LOST SOUL

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
10/29/2012 5:32:44 PM

Joni Havard
i started highschool this year and in the begging i had a lot of really close friends and then i had fewer and now i only have 2 i feel like i need new friends but, at my school im not exactly the top of the social chain....... i feel lost in trouble and in need
permalink • reply with quote
10/30/2012 10:07:19 PM

Deeana Valencia
I too shared your pain in school. I began to write when I was 14, I found that writing my feelings on paper gave me comfort. I was always made fun of in school an i've been bullied all my life. In school the most friends I ever had was two..and I would hide at lunch in the bathroom when they were absent, for fear I may look like a loser and get made fun of. I was even abused by my childrens father. You have to see the wonderful person that you are and find happiness in knowing yourself. It has taken me a long time to understand that. You dont need a bunch of superficial friends to make u happy. Just one or two friends who know you and appreciate you. Believe me after school is over, these so called friends will not stick around. Stay true to yourself and keep writting, you have plenty of like minded people on this website who understand you and are willing to be a friend! Anytime you wanna talk, im here.
11/6/2012 6:56:07 PM

Sandra Adams
i suffered the same fate in high school, as did my own daughter...being i work around kids, i have seen much in my years...it seems kids are all in clicks...groups...there is not one certain group that has all the kids liking them, it's appears only those in their group matter...it's a rough 4 years but as said above, it does pass quickly...i too started writing as a teen then gave up and came back to it many years later...just be you...when you are out of school...who liked you no longer matters and when you go to reunions people are no longer in clicks...everyone seems happy to see their old classmates...i run into people around town and they act as if we were best friends...hang in there!
11/10/2012 3:18:49 PM

Lisa Stoffer
I think we all went through something like that in high school. The few who say they did not experience that are lucky. I can honestly say it doesn't last. It didn't for me once I got into a school sponsored club. I remember getting involved was the best thing that could have happened. Those who didn't stay friends with me I found out were not real friends and were not worth my time anyway. Hope things get better for you.

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » I JUST NEED ADVICE:( I FEEL LIKE A LOST SOUL