You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello I'm Izzy! :)

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
10/11/2012 1:43:40 AM

Isabelle Gale
I'm Isabelle or Izzy for short
I'm currently finishing my A-levels and I'm hoping to further study the Japanese language as so far I have taught myself a few sections of the Hiragana alphabet and picked up a few phrases I absolutely adore Studio Ghibli films, such a great escapism! I currently work as a waitress but I have a new job now so I've been preparing for a fresh start.I'm thinking about starting up a few new hobbies, writting poetry being one and once I've ordered some clay I would love to start making charms (such a geek I know!) I love horse riding and I used to do karate but hopefully after A-levels I will go back to it! I love setting new goals and trying new things so I would love to start dabbling in different types of poetry to see what I like I love meeting new people so I won't hesitate if someone needs a chat xx
edited by IzzyStudioGhibli on 10/11/2012
edited by IzzyStudioGhibli on 10/11/2012
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello I'm Izzy! :)