You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Introduction

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
8/1/2012 8:05:07 AM

Terry Cunningham
I don't consider myself a poet, yet I have lived a dark, twisted existance. Wanted to say hello and if anyone is up to the challenge that is I, I welcome the friendship..
permalink • reply with quote
8/8/2012 5:05:06 PM

belinda morgan
I am new and seeking some ideas on sad poetry and i would be elated to share my sad experiences.
8/9/2012 12:25:09 AM

Hello I am trying to learn more things about poetry and writing styles. I have been writting poems for a little while and always am looking for feeback on new poems
8/11/2012 9:23:19 AM

Bradley Cox
Hello, everyone i a newbee hear, i look forward to reading your poetry and growing in mine, if you ever need me i am just a click away, happy writing, i write all kinda poem's but mostly dark, sad, death, chaos, suicide, etc
edited by poetbradley1 on 8/11/2012

--
Bradley Cox
8/12/2012 11:47:15 AM

MariaDiding SajSam
Hello to all! I am new on this site and I need to study some forms of poetry...I've been writing a poem since 2005 but in our own language, now i try to write more in English and I want to share it to all...Thanks and nice meeting you here (^_^)

Forum Home » Introductions » Introduction