You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » Soup Mail

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
5/6/2010 6:23:41 PM

Joe Flach
Okay, maybe its real easy and I am just missing it, but... How do I create Soup Mail? Do you have to be a premium member? I have a Soup Mail Inbox (with no entries) but not an outbox. How do I send Soup Mail?
permalink • reply with quote
5/6/2010 7:25:05 PM

Daniel Corcoran
you have to click on a poem of the person you want to send mail to. and there should be a soup bowl symbol. cant fully remember if its next to the poem title or the poets name though sorry.
5/6/2010 8:14:00 PM

Joe Flach
Thanks Daniel. How about that - it is real easy and I was just missing it.
5/8/2010 11:22:17 AM

Andrea Dietrich
Joe , someone here told me that and thankfully I found out about it early on! have fun with it now! andrea
12/19/2011 7:34:36 AM

John-Ovan.P. Hull
I seem to be in the same boat! I have some correspondence through soupmail, it has kept the messages I recieved but doesnt appear to have saved the replies that I sent!
6/20/2014 7:19:29 AM

Ralph Sergi
Please tell the steps needed to open Soup mail sent to me

Forum Home » How do I...? » Soup Mail