The Creative Collective Anthology Series by Young People as featured on Amazon is part of an ongoing series.
Poetry submissions are now taking place for the first series of this creative anthology by young people.
We will be selecting poetry from a diverse range of poets on varied subject matters. If you possess creative ability and are able to convey and articulate your ideas in poetic form we welcome you to apply.
The anthology publication will be available for the general public to purchase via Amazon and participating retailers. From beginners to advanced writers we welcome your applications.
Selected poems will be featured in the anthology by young people:
Entry Fee: Free
1) Poetry Submissions are open to individuals from any country aged 11-18.
2) You can submit up to three poems maximum, poems may be on any subject matter/form/style (10-40 lines).
3) Poems should be typed in English, unpublished, your original work and not
accepted for publication elsewhere.
4) If your poem is selected each poem will featuremust include the following: a) First Name only
5) The selected poems will be published in the poem The Creative Collective
Anthology by Young People [Series 1] in 2017 (available on Amazon
8) The decision of the adjudicator will be final and there can be no
correspondence in concern with the results.
9) With permission from a parent/guardian all entries should be made via PoetrySoup whereby the parent/guardian will submit the poem via their poetry soup account.
First Prize, Glory Second Prize, Glory Third Prize, Glory 7 Runners Up. First, second, third and runners up will have their poem featured in the anthology.
Preparing Your Entry Submit one copy of each poem online. Format your poem. Please make your entry easy to read — no illustrations or fancy fonts. English Language Poems should be in English. Poems translated from other languages are not eligible, unless you wrote both the original poem and the translation.
A Note to Poetry Contestants You are welcome to enter this contest, whether or not you won a prize in one of my previous contests.
Thank you all for taking part in this collective and creative endeavour and I look forward to reading you works of creativity.
Geraldine Taylor Author