Jabberwocky, unknown talk for vogon,
Thingamajig, a comparable jargon,
If you get confused
When it has been used
Don't be afraid to conjure the Gorgon.
1. Jabberwocky is a nonsensical poem written by Lewis Carroll about the killing of a ferocious creature named "the Jabberwock".
2. Vogon is a fictional alien who comes from the planet Vogsphere to tear down the Earth to build an intergalactic highway express route in its place.
3. Thingamajig something that is hard to classify
4. Jargon special words or expressions that are used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for others to understand
5. Gorgon Greek mythology three sisters, Stheno, Euryale, and Medusa, with snakes for hair, who had the power to turn anyone who looked at them to stone, a repulsive woman.
2020 February 03
Exalted Words Poetry Contest
Sponsored by: Chantelle Anne Cooke