20 Awesome Borrowed Titles From 20 Awesome Poets - Jaded By Love
What I remember most on a romantic evening,
We had a picnic for two, it was a magical midnight!
I was blown away, and felt the earth move,
While I was drowning in his lust.
It felt like a fairy tale, until the incident,
But it’s like comedy infidelity now.
A time of loneliness is the only sure thing.
They say love changes everything, stupid fool!
Obsession turned into an empty promise.
The hope of bliss turned into a royal divorce,
as I sit all alone this evening.
Titles Borrowed from the Following Poets:
1. Blown Away - Gregory Barden
2. A Picnic for Two - Victor Buhagiar
3. Comedy Infidelity - Christopher Flaherty
4. The Incident - Richard Evans
5. Empty Promise - Ann Foster
6. What I Remember Most - Line Gauthier
7. Obsession - Susan Gentry
8. Loneliness - Tempo Green
9. Drowning in His Lust - Dear Heart
10. Time - Jeff Heathfield
11. The Only Sure Thing - M.L. Kiser
12. A Royal Divorce - Charles Messina
13. Stupid Fool - Francesca Pappadogiannis
14. A Romantic Evening - Arturo Michael
15. Magical Midnight - Pandita Sanchez
16. Fairy Tale - Kevin Shaw
17. Earth Move - Maureen McGreavy
18. Love Changes Everything - Jan Allison
19. The Hope Of Bliss - Andrea Dietrich
20. All Alone This Evening - Chris Green
Contest: 20 Titles From 20 Friends
Sponsor: Richard Lamoureaux
Copyright © Tania Kitchin | Year Posted 2019
Poetrysoup is an environment of encouragement and growth so only provide specific positive comments that indicate what you appreciate about the poem.
to post a comment