twenty-seven truths, part II
14. You live in a laboratory; you can only create what can't survive in this air.
15. If your blood was pixelated and green, you'd probably be dead already.
16. They know you by your talents of making art and sometimes talking. You know you by your talents of sleepwalking and coughing up blood into the sink.
17. If you do something everyday for a long time and then stop, you will have dreams about it on the nights you don't do it. It is your brain's way of making sure you still feel it happening.
18. No one understands why horror films sadden you. You reiterate that poltergeists are nothing to avoid; they've kept you alive.
19. I. As a compulsive liar and a pyromaniac, you know a lot about hell.
II. Reality is hell, and heaven is being set on fire.
20. You have bloodshot eyes from the way she looked at you.
21. This doesn't feel right.
22. The orange of the burning house is the most comforting color you've seen in years.
23. I. As a ghost, your nose only bleeds once a year on the day you died from the… wait, there was
never an accident, and your nose has bled everyday.
II. As a ghost, everything you hold masquerades with you in the astral plane until you let it go,
leaving it somewhere else.
24. They call you oblivious, and you must agree, telling them that, yes, you do live in oblivion. You utilize it and receive it.
25. You told your family and friends that you've swallowed arsenic, and that it's fine, and that you're going to be okay. Little do they know, you called from the afterlife.
26. When you isolated yourself, the spiders came out from hiding and ate you alive, even though you've only ever been nothing but nice to them.
27. This number is very special to you.
Copyright © Ashlea Senft | Year Posted 2017