Free online greeting card maker or poetry art generator. Create free custom printable greeting cards or art from photos and text online. Use PoetrySoup's free online software to make greeting cards from poems, quotes, or your own words. Generate memes, cards, or poetry art for any occasion; weddings, anniversaries, holidays, etc (See examples here). Make a card to show your loved one how special they are to you. Once you make a card, you can email it, download it, or share it with others on your favorite social network site like Facebook. Also, you can create shareable and downloadable cards from poetry on PoetrySoup. Use our poetry search engine to find the perfect poem, and then click the camera icon to create the card or art.
Enter Title (Not Required)
Enter Poem or Quote (Required)
14. You live in a laboratory; you can only create what can't survive in this air.
15. If your blood was pixelated and green, you'd probably be dead already.
16. They know you by your talents of making art and sometimes talking. You know you by your talents of sleepwalking and coughing up blood into the sink.
17. If you do something everyday for a long time and then stop, you will have dreams about it on the nights you don't do it. It is your brain's way of making sure you still feel it happening.
18. No one understands why horror films sadden you. You reiterate that poltergeists are nothing to avoid; they've kept you alive.
19. I. As a compulsive liar and a pyromaniac, you know a lot about hell.
II. Reality is hell, and heaven is being set on fire.
20. You have bloodshot eyes from the way she looked at you.
21. This doesn't feel right.
22. The orange of the burning house is the most comforting color you've seen in years.
23. I. As a ghost, your nose only bleeds once a year on the day you died from the… wait, there was
never an accident, and your nose has bled everyday.
II. As a ghost, everything you hold masquerades with you in the astral plane until you let it go,
leaving it somewhere else.
24. They call you oblivious, and you must agree, telling them that, yes, you do live in oblivion. You utilize it and receive it.
25. You told your family and friends that you've swallowed arsenic, and that it's fine, and that you're going to be okay. Little do they know, you called from the afterlife.
26. When you isolated yourself, the spiders came out from hiding and ate you alive, even though you've only ever been nothing but nice to them.
27. This number is very special to you.
Enter Author Name (Not Required)