and post notes and photos about your poem like Emile Pinet.
Algonquin Provincial Park is a provincial park located between Georgian Bay and the Ottawa River in Southern Ontario, Canada. The essence of Algonquin is in its vast interior of maple hills, rocky ridges, and thousands of lakes.
Poetry Challenge words
1) Bucolic means In a lovely rural setting
2) Fugacious means Fleeting
3) Ephemeral means Short-lived
4) Halcyon means Happy, sunny, care-free
5) Harbinger means Messenger with news of the future
6) Inglenook means A cozy nook by the hearth
7) Penumbra means A half-shadow
8) Redolent means Fragrant
9) Vestigial means In trace amounts
10) Sempiternal means Eternal