- Haiku X 19 - Ice King -
The arctic steel blue
Frost smoke rising from the sea
Wintertime.... Ice King rules
- I hold many ice cubes in my hand, they melt slowly ..... my hands is numb,
wet and cold.
- There was a lot of mess ..... water everywhere ..
- (All this just for you .....)
- Picture reminds me that I need to enjoy every day of summer and autumn -
- winter is blue, cold, icy, wet and looong.
A-L Andresen :)
Copyright © Sunshine Smile | Year Posted 2013
Poetrysoup is an environment of encouragement and growth so only provide specific positive comments that indicate what you appreciate about the poem.
to post a comment