The Control Connoisseur
• She was a control connoisseur.
• Her hair was afraid to move.
• Church ladies called her daily to ask permission
• To move a basket of flowers
• To open the Baptists' refrigerator
• To use the blue pitcher left by the last minister’s wife
• Her scotch tape was afraid to tear wrong.
• Her husband had to raise his hand to go to the bathroom.
• So glad he did not raise his hand to ask for children.
At least they were spared the control connoisseur.
Copyright © Caren Krutsinger | Year Posted 2019