Sariputra and Social Justice
Once Sariputra has paid a visit to the UN meeting.
- Social justice remains an elusive dream for poor people around the world, - the first speaker said.
- Besides economic efficiency, side effects, funding mechanisms and political feasibility that can be taken into account, - the second one underlined.
- To us, social justice is about the emancipation of men and women, - the third specified.
- Social justice for all Indonesian people is symbolized by the gold and white paddy and cotton plant, - the fourth speaker described it in a pretty metaphorical way.
- It is time to call world by its true name: social justice, - the fifth stated.
When the sixth one, a serious, bearded man, headed to the rostrum, Sariputra got bored with looking at them.
«There is neither dream, nor poor and reach, nor economics, nor side effects, nor efficiency and feasibility, nor emancipation, nor men and women, nor Indonesia, nor gold and white paddy, nor cotton, nor world, nor social justice», - Sariputra thought and, taking a yawn, went to the Maltsevsky market where, they say, a blind man was given a knitted shawl.
Copyright © Kurt Ravidas | Year Posted 2019