Great and Wondrous, Gracious Thanksgiving
I am thankful...
1. For the USA, and our freedom to praise God, Salvation and rebirth
2. For My Husband Wayne, Son Caleb, our dog Ashley, Cats Prissy and Smut and even those
messy lovebirds, Laverne and Shirley
3. That I am able to think, feel, hear, see, taste, touch and love
4. That God is good all the time and all the time God is good
5. For Mom and Dad, and all the other family I have that still claims me.
6. That my husband has a job and we are able to live in our house.
7. For the seasons, the flowers and all beauty
8. For curbside Garbage service and my dishwasher
9. For advancement in medical sciences
10. For clean water, modern appliances, and a comfortable bed
(not necessarily in that order)
Copyright © Doris Culverhouse | Year Posted 2009