By Edmund Siejka
He faced a challenge
That forced him to use all his abilities
But doubt clouded his judgement
Caution gave way to uncertainty.
He recalled these words:
1. Believe in yourself
Never bend your head
Hold it high
And look the world straight in the eye.
2. Smell the coffee.
3. Stand on your own two legs.
4. Life is in front of you.
5. Seize the day.
6. Get up and get moving.
7. Work smarter, not harder.
8. Save for a rainy day.
9. The tough get going when the going gets tough.
10. K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid.
11. Put a glide in your stride and a pep in your step.
12. Let’s get moving, we’re burning daylight.
13. Don’t deter from the main effort.
14. Every strike brings you closer to the next home run.
15. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
16. Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.
17. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
18. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible.’
19. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
20. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
21. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
22. The road to success is always under construction.
23. Becoming is better than being.
24. Nothing is interesting if you’re not interested.
25. Look at a half empty glass as half full.
26. Ambition can’t wait.
27. Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.
And last, but not least:
28. Wake the hell up.
Copyright © Edmund Siejka | Year Posted 2018