Get Your Premium Membership

by Anil Deo,

Quasars (definition) a massive & remote celestial object, emitting large amounts of energy, having a star like image in a telescope. Been suggested that quasars contain massive black holes, and may represent a stage in the evolution of some galaxies by Anile Deo All that we see, up and down, day and night May feel "LIGHT" but 95 percent, out of sight, Is "dark matter"** that shaped our universe You may ask, "How does he know this, Bible man!" Quasars shine so bright, appear as stars to a human Quasar is: Active Galactic Nucleus/Nuclei, powered by Black Hole In 1979, Q9057+561 betrayed what Einstein guessed: G. Lensing Revealing a massive galaxy sits between our Milky Way and Q9057+561 All this says stars rotate at same speeds no matter where they are! In Genesis, the very second verse, revealed Dark Forces, forget the Atom! "[E]arth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the Deep." Coincidence? What we see is tiny compared to what forces there be **Note: I ought to make Dark Matter about 25 percent of the Universe because the link with Dark Energy (70 percent) is not there! So together dark "Forces" are 95 percent of what there is in the Universe

Copyright © | Year Posted 2021




Post Comments

Poetrysoup is an environment of encouragement and growth so only provide specific positive comments that indicate what you appreciate about the poem.

Please Login to post a comment

Date: 1/1/2022 12:27:00 PM
I am so honored by your generosity dear Vie. ( Humbled by thy praise; will try to stay focussed on simpler living- higher thinking, in Jesus's name, amen) shalom Shalom ??
Login to Reply
Date: 12/31/2021 2:27:00 PM
- I wish you and your family a happy new year 2022, Vie Rose :) - hugs // Anne-Lise :)
Login to Reply
Date: 12/31/2021 12:44:00 PM
Hello Mystic Rose, Rose, Happy New Year. Hugs.
Login to Reply
Date: 12/31/2021 9:23:00 AM
Vie...Best wishes and blessings for 2022.
Login to Reply
Date: 12/31/2021 6:46:00 AM
You have to be a NASA expert to understand something of the universe. Otherwise very interesting. The universe is full of mysteries and some contend that it is ever expanding. Happy New Year to you and Anile. Hugs.xx
Login to Reply
Date: 12/31/2021 5:27:00 AM
I read this piece from a wonderful poet her on soup, and decided to re share it on my page. Would be interested in your comments ,
Login to Reply