Get Your Premium Membership



[n] a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume; a glass container (cup or cylinder or flask) whose sides are marked with or divided into amounts
[n] a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
[v] make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring; "calibrate an instrument"; "graduate a cylinder"
[v] confer an academic degree upon; "This school graduates 2,000 students each year"
[v] receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies; "She graduated in 1990"

Related Information

More Graduate Links