University Of Life
Life had teached me that the lessons that are not learned in a class room.
1. Every body that laugh with your is not your friend.
2. A shaped body or a pretty face is not guarantee of success.
3. Singlehood is not a condemn, specially for women, in a society
when marriage is over rated as a symbol of triumph, and if you
do not fulfill the parameter, directly or undirectly, is implied that
you are a misfit.
4. Health conditions is not an excuse to give up to your dreams,
unless is disabling.
5. Share time of quality with family and friends. You never know
when is the last day on Earth for them or for you.
6. Contemplate a sunset and twilight. Magnific creations of nature.
7. Do not fear the future. Expect the best
8. Dwelling in the past is a waste of time. You cannot change it. Pass
9. Take care of yourself. Is part of self love.
10. Love you in an unselfish way. You cannot love any body, without love you
Copyright © Nayda Ivette Negron | Year Posted 2016