Removing orange tacs and blue balloons from the front of each of my poem's titles on my poetry page

Posted by Marikate Kingston on 10/3/2026 9:33:19 PM

Upon returning to Poetry Soup after emergency brain surgery, I was surprised, and confused to find orange tacs and blue balloons before each title of mine on my poem page.  Maybe I pressed something by mistake getting back on this site.

I am confused and embarassed about these symbols

If they have anything to do with which of my poems I like best, I don't have a favorite

I am on this wonderful sight only because I love poetry and learning different forms from others.

It is so much fun to write comments on other's poems and to learn from so many of  them.

These symbols were not ever on my page before I was hospitalized and after for probably two years

They make me appear so vain, they are incorrect and I would give anything to have them removed,  Please, please please 


Login to post a reply or subscribe

Replies

Be the first to post a reply.
Get a Premium Membership
Turn off ads, get more exposure for your poetry, and get more features with a Premium Membership.
Book: Diverse Voices: The Poetry of Human Rights and the Pursuit of Peace